Coffee Lovers as the web store (hereafter referred to as the Store) hereby declares that:
During the operation of the store, as a data controller, it respects the fundamental freedoms of users – in particular the right to privacy – in the processing of their personal data and in all the provisions of Act CXII of 2011 on Information Self-determination and Freedom of Information. (hereinafter referred to as “Infotv.”).
We inform our users of:
1. The Data Controller
1.1. The Infotv. Section 3, point 9 states that a data controller is: a natural or legal person or an organization without legal personality, who either independently or together with someone controls the purpose of managing the data, takes decisions and executes decisions on the data handling (including the equipment used) or performs it with the data processor entrusted to it.
1.2. The Coffee Lovers Ltd. as Data Manager (hereinafter Data Manager)
Company Name: Coffee Lovers Limited Company (in short: Coffee Lovers Ltd.)
home: 6720 Szeged, Tisza Lajos krt. 14. I / 4. The central administration has the same seat as the head office.
Company registration number:06-09-023298 (Metropolitan Court of Registration)
phone number: 06703811178
email address: email@example.com
1.3. Data Protection Registry ID issued by the National Privacy and Data Protection Authority: NAIH-115427/2017
2. Data managed by the Data Controller
2.1. During the ordering and registration, you provide us with information that is considered personal data as defined in Section 3 (2) of the Privacy Act. This information is voluntary. Personal data is: data personally related to the subject, in particular the subjects name, identificaion number, or any knowledge connected to the physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identities of the data subject, as well as the conclusion that may be deduced from the data.
2.2. We do not use an external organization (data processor) to operate the store and handle the visitor data.
2.3. During the registration, we do not require the special data specified in Section 3 (3) of the Data Protection Act.
2.4. Data requested during registration:
– Login details: username, email address, password
– Shipping and billing details: name, address (zip code, country, city, street, house number)
2.5. The data that is automatically recorded will be the data generated by your sign-on computer during the use of the service, which is automatically logged by the Data Management System. This data is only available to the data controller.
3. The purpose and duration of data management
3.1. We only use the data you gave during registration, to fulfill your order and to send you personalized newsletters. Wether you recive our newsletter, is decided by you upon registration. We ONLY send marketing material, and advertisements – to the adress given by you upon registration – if you choose to recive them. Automatically stored data is only used, for statistics and informatical development. We would give out your personal data to third parties only,- unless we are ordered by law – under your concent.
3.3. In any case, the subcontracting contractor is bound by the terms and conditions of the contract that your data may only be used for performance of the contractual task and may be retained for further use or for any other third party. The details of the subcontractor carrying the shipment can be found in the delivery and payment instructions https://coffeetry.hu/pages/szallitas-es-fizetés)
3.4. The personal data provided during registration will be processed until the data is deleted. The data that will be automatically recorded will be stored for 12 months.
4. The legal basis for data handling
4.1. The legal basis for the processing of data is the CVIII @ 2001 on Electronic Commerce Services and Certain Issues of Information Society Services,.Act CXIX of 1995 on the treatment of names and address data for research and direct marketing purposes, and the Infotv.
4.4. In accordance with the CVIII Act of 2001 on certain aspects of electronic commerce services and information society services, Law 13 / A. § provisions:
(1) The provider may manage the identity and residence address necessary to identify, change, monitor the performance of the information society, the billing of the charges arising therefrom and enforce the claims related to the provision of the information society service.
2. The provider may manage the natural identity data, address and date of the service, the date and the place of the service for the purpose of billing the charges resulting from the contract for the provision of information society services.
(3) The service provider – a(2) you may also use the personal information that is technically necessary to provide the service for the provision of the service. If the other conditions are identical, the service provider must choose and always operate the tools used to provide the information society service in such a way that personal data is processed only if it is strictly necessary for the provision of the service and for the fulfillment of other purposes set out in this Act required, but in this case also to the extent and time required.
(4) The service provider shall provide data relating to the use of the service on any of the following: a(3) for purposes other than those specified, in particular to increase the efficiency of its service, to deliver the electronic advertisement or to other recipient content addressed to the user for market research, only with the prior determination of the data management goal and the consent of the user.
(5) Prior to the use of the information society service and the use of the service the recipient must be continuously assured that theParagraph 4 forbidden.
(6)(4) specified data can not be linked to the recipient’s identification data and can not be transferred to a third party without the user’s consent.
(7) The(1)–(3) data treated for specific purposes should be deleted from the non-existence of the contract, termination of the contract and billing. THE(4) data treated for a specific purpose must be deleted when the data management target has been terminated or the recipient so provides. Unless otherwise stated in the law, the deletion of the data shall be made immediately.
(8) Provision of an information society service may not be made dependent on one of the recipients(1)–(3) for purposes other than that for which it is not available from another service provider.
(9) In addition to the information specified in the separate law, the service provider must ensure that the recipient can always know which data types for the data management purposes the service provider is seeking to use before the use of the information society service and at any time during the use, including without contact to the recipient data management.
5. Availability, modification, correction, deletion and locking of data
5.1. As a registered user, you can access and validate a valid order as well as have the opportunity to modify, correct, lock, and delete your data, with your username and password after successful registration. If your request for revision, correction, blocking or cancellation can not be completed, we will notify you within 30 days of the receipt of the request, the factual and legal grounds for refusal and the remedies.
5.2. If the data entered during the registration does not correspond to the reality and the information that is true is correct we will correct the data.
5.3. The data must be deleted if:
– is illegal to handle,
– You ask this,
– the data is incomplete or incorrect and this condition can not be legally remedied,
– the purpose of data management has ceased or the statutory deadline for data storage has expired,
– ordered by a court or by the National Data Protection and Information Authority.
5.4. We will lock your data instead of deleting it if you ask for it, or if the available information suggests that deletion would violate your legitimate interests. Personal data so locked can only be handled for as long as there is a data management target that excludes the deletion of the data.
5.5. Changes or deletion of data will be executed within 1 business day of receipt.
5.6. We will notify you of any correction, blocking or deletion unless notice of failure to comply with your data is without prejudice to your legitimate interest.
6.1. At your request, within 30 days of receipt of the request, we will provide you with information on the data, source, purpose, legal basis, duration of the data processing, data processing, title and data management of the data processed by us and the data processor you are responsible for us, in the case of the transfer of your personal data – the legal basis and the addressee of the transfer.
6.2. For questions and comments about data management, please contact our colleague in section 1.2. above.
6.3. Information on rights and remedies for data processing is available at Infotv. It has. If you have any complaints about our data management practices, please contact the National Data Protection and Information Authority (address: 1125 Budapest, Erzsébet Szilágyi fasor 22 / c., Address: 1530 Budapest, Pf .: 5 .., phone:+36 (1) 391-1400, fax:+36 (1) 391-1410, email:firstname.lastname@example.org) or turn to court. The trial is a matter for the competent court.
7.1. Coffee Lovers will do its utmost to ensure the security of the data collected, stored and processed and will take all available measures to prevent unauthorized use, alteration or possible destruction of the data.
7.2. Please note that if you have entered a third party information during the registration, we will cooperate with the acting authorities to determine the offender’s personality.